Monday, February 21, 2011

Kim Turns The Big 3-0

Anyone who has ever known me and does know me knows that I am beyond obsessed with Kim Kardashian. Ask me why and I can't even tell you, I just love her. I love how gorgeous she is, her body is ridiculous and she's just so glamorous. I've even had my dream come true when I met her, Khloe and Kourtney with my best friend Christina. The girls are just as funny, nice and down to earth as they are on TV.

Due to my obsession, I obviously watch Kourtney and Kim Take New York, big shocker there right? Well last night Kim turned 30, although her birthday was actually in October, due to editing the party just aired last night. The whole episode was basically exploiting Kim for being boring on her 30th birthday while the rest of the Kardashians act crazy, basically they act themselves. I feel for Kim, because turning 30 has to be such an insane wake up call to realize you're no longer this hot 20-something young thing. BUT in Kim's case, she's still as hot as ever, so no need to worry girl, you'll still be hot as shit even when your 80.

Another highlight of the episode was the fact that for once, Scott (for those who live under a rock, Scott is Kourtney's boyfriend and father to their child), actually mans up and may I even say the word matures? Last year on Kim's birthday in Vegas, Scott was blacked out drunk and embarrassed himself and the Kardashian family by acting like a hot mess and shoving money down a waiter's throat. This year, Scott has decided to stop drinking and realizes that being back in Vegas is just not a good idea for him right now. I say, kudos kid, it was definitely the right decision and will hopefully get some of the haters off of your back. However, people will still probably hate you for the way you dress, sorry.

The best part of last night's episode revolved around two incidents in which Kris Kardashian let her wild self be the life of the party. In one scene inside Tao nightclub, the cameras pan to Kris humping the shit out of Perez Hilton on the dance floor, in which I rejoiced because of course I love Perez, so it was just a great little affair to see. Then, as if Kris could ever be tamed, she is the first one to get the party started at 3AM by doing a keg stand. It was beyond hysterical but if my mother ever did such a thing, I wouldn't find it to be all that funny. Actually, I would probably asked to be disowned from my family on the spot. But hey, it's Kris Kardashian, she gets a hall pass.

Along with being a reality TV starlet, fashion designer, business woman, store owner and permanent advertisement endorser, my girl Kim has decided to record a song with producer The Dream. During her New Years Eve party in Vegas at Tao Nightclub, Kim gave the audience a first listen to the song called "Turn It Up." The producers have yet to air anything regarding her vocal talent because the song has yet to be released or even leaked for that matter. I'm assuming the producers will make us wait for the episode in which they show her in the studio with The Dream actually recording the song. Can she actually sing? I have no idea but I love her too much to even care.

No comments:

Post a Comment